53 Reynolds Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Exuding Corben Architects signature sophistication, Reynolds Terraces superbly combines bespoke details with luxurious finishes. Flooded with natural light, each residence welcomes an abundance of Northern sun. Secure yet independent, supremely stylish interiors connect to private and low-maintenance alfresco entertaining spaces. Designed to maximise space and functionality, the sophisticated kitchens are united in reconstituted stone and are fully integrated with an array of Miele appliances. Suited to the entertainer, a fluid and open-plan layout connects the kitchen to the dining zone.
An exclusive collection of six brand new terrace houses, live a lifestyle of unrivalled convenience within a prized peaceful tree-lined street positioned just 5km from Sydney CBD. One of the Lower North Shore’s most popular locales, walk to express bus transport, shopping precincts, cafes, cinemas and top schools.
Inspect by appointment only.
Contact Justin Kurenda or Tim Abbott on 1800 554 888.
*Proudly marketed by Ray White Lower North Shore.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. The property images contained within this advertisement are artist’s impressions and are not photos of the actual finished product.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor connection, living areas united in wide Oak floorboards
- Custom designed kitchens integrated with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- 100% wool carpets within the bedrooms, sleek and stylish built-in robes
- Underfloor heating warming the hotel-style bathrooms, freestanding full-size baths
- Laundries fitted with Miele appliances, stone countertops and sleek cupboards
- Integrated study areas complete with built-in desks, streamlined storage options
- Alfresco areas paved in large stone tiles and equipped with barbeque gas bayonets
- Garden irrigation connected to rainwater tanks, adjustable timber composite louvers
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, internet/data points in living area and bedrooms
- Secure basement parking and separate storerooms, some terraces with private lock up garages
- 550m to Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace, cosmopolitan cafes and IGA supermarket
- Walk to Cremorne Junction and city buses, minutes to the CBD and Eastern Suburbs
- Due for completion third quarter 2018