THE CHELMSFORD ON MONTAGUE
6 Montague Street, Balmain NSW 2041
An incomparable lifestyle at an idyllic address.
A fusion of modern style and raw industrial historic charm, The Chelmsford on Montague is a timeless development that is set to bring a new standard of luxury living to the already sought after streets of Balmain.
Staying true to its historic roots, The Chelmsford’s remaining heritage façade pays homage to its past whilst providing the perfect balance of vintage edge to the sleek, contemporary and elegant design that adorns the buildings bounds.
Located in a suburb that is immersed in rich history, Balmain has been shaped by its colourful past. Spotted with landmarks dating back to the 1800’s, contemporary cafes and modern boutique stores, the suburb provides a perfect balance between historic charm and inner city convenience.
For further information visit the project website www.chelmsfordbalmain.com.au
Selling now off the plan – Inspect by appointment only
Contact Tim Abbott or Justin Kurenda on 1800 554 888
Proudly marketed by Ray White Projects.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
*The property images contained within this advertisement are artist’s impressions and are not photos of the actual finished product. The lifestyle images are taken from locations within close proximity of the site.
- Located in the heart of Balmain and only 5km from Sydneys CBD
- Boutique development with a selection of one, two & three bedroom split-level Residences
- Rare opportunity, masterfully designed to maximise light and city views
- Luxurious interiors including Miele appliances, Rogerseller bathware and wide Oak floorboards
- Original building features seamlessly incorporated into the new design
- Sophisticated low-maintenance living with acute attention to detail
- Balmain living offers the perfect balance of character and convenience
- Secure parking for each residence
- Construction to commence mid-2017