102 Macpherson Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
The Macpherson – peacefully positioned brand new boutique development (Quiet Harbourside end of Macpherson St).
Introducing Cremorne’s newest sanctuary for style, ‘The Macpherson’ is the latest offering from Moore Development Group promising an enviable lifestyle of tranquillity and convenience.
An exciting boutique collection of two & three bedroom apartments, with most residences enjoying Northerly district views. Open-plan in design, the interiors are floored in wide Oak engineered timber floorboards complemented by a crisp colour scheme and quality fixtures. Securely basking in the natural beauty of its surroundings, experience low-maintenance luxury with an effortless flow between inside and out.
Understated and timeless, this is an exceptional opportunity to secure a brand new designer retreat central to the attractions of both Cremorne and Mosman. Peacefully positioned within the quiet harbourside section of Macpherson Street, ‘The Macpherson’ is part of a community focused neighbourhood close to waterfront walking trails, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, city buses and popular schools. ‘The Macpherson’ is being sold off the plan and is due for completion late 2018.
Now Selling – Off the Plan
Inspect by appointment only
Contact Justin Kurenda or Tim Abbott on 1800 554 888
*Proudly marketed by Ray White Projects.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. The property images contained within this advertisement are artist’s impressions and are not photos of the actual finished product.
- Streamlined open-plan layout, living/dining opening to leafy balconies
- Sleek kitchens integrated with Smeg appliances, Caesarstone benchtops
- Bedrooms featuring plush carpet, ceiling fans and ample built-in robes
- Designer bathrooms floored in Travertine, frameless glass showers
- Laundries complete with Smeg washer/dryer combo, sink and storage
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas bayonets on balconies
- Oak engineered floors, LED lighting and Foxtel cabling
- Boutique security building of five, video intercom system
- Moments to shops, cafes and buses, rapid access to the city centre